Hindi Happy Diwali SMS: Ram ji
Sri ram ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karen, Dukhon ka naas karen. Prem ki phuljhari wa anar aapke ghar ko roshan kare. Roshni ke diye aapki jingagi me khusiya layen. Happy deepawali

Happy Deepawali sms, Happy Diwali 2009 SMS
Humour sms msgs: WOW
Teacher: Four beautiful girls are walking on the road. Change it to exclamatory sentence.

Student: WOW !

Humour/funny sms messages
Funny/flirting Boy-vs-Girl SMS
: behan
Boy: agar me mar gaya to kiya tum dosri shadi karogi?

Girl: nai me apni BEHAN ke saath reh lungi

Girl: agar me mar gayi to?

Boy: Me bhi tumari BEHAN ke sath rehlonga
Funny sms message: father in law
law professor ask the student_
which is the most important law of finance for starting a new business?

student replies : father in law
Husband-wife and the Gay criminal
A criminal broke into bed room , tied up Husband & Wife

Kissed wife’s ear & went 2 Bathroom.

Husband told Wife

“Satisfy him or he will Kill Us,

Be strong I LOVE YOU.”

Wife said:

He didn’t kiss me , he whispered in my EAR that he’s GAY ,

need vasline and i told him its in the BATHROOM , So be STRONG

I LOVE YOU TO…

husband: WTF

Funny Orkut scraps, Orkut MSGs
Happy Diwali SMS in sanskrit
: Namustute
Shubham karoti kalyanam,

arogram dhana sampada,

shatru buddhi vinashay, deepamjyoti namostute



Wishing u n yr family very HAPPY DIWALI



Happy Diwali SMS msg
Hindi-English: Hinglish SMS messages: Sab kuch
U may b out of my nazar,
But u r not out of my dil.
U may b out of my reach,
But u r not out of my soch.
I may b kuch bi nahin 2 u,
But u’re always sab kuch 2 me!

Hindlish sms message, Love sms, lovely sms msg
Teasing SMS
: Boy-girl : Harkat
BOY: chalo kisi sunsan jaga par ghomney chalen !!!
Girl : Tum aisi waisi harkat to nahin karogay?
Boy : Nahi
Girl: Phir rehnedo kya faida !
Hindi Love sms: Appko Mile khusi
Aapki Zindagi mein kabhi koi gam na ho
Aapki Aankhe kabhi nam na ho
Aapko mile Zindagi ki har khushi
Bhalehi uss khushi mein hum na ho.



Sad SMS, Hindi Love SMS, Hindi Romantic SMS
SMS Messages collection
want to impress your friends with attractive sms messages??? We are here to help you. Please check out our SMS Messages collection in, Urdu SMS , English SMS, Punjabi sms, Malyalam SMS, Decent sms Messages, Friendship sms Messages, Cute SMS Messages, Love SMS Messages, Miss you SMS, Romantic SMS, Poetry SMS, Filrt SMS and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment